Agar – U-Remove – 5L
$93.53 ex GST
What is U-Remove?
U-REMOVE utilises advanced biologically active ingredients to digest and consume organic soilage and uric acid salts left by urine in fabrics and carpets. U-REMOVE destroys urine odours and helps prevent stains.
- Removes urine odours from fabric & carpets
- Keeps on digesting stains until the soilage is gone
- Pleasant fresh fragrance
- Also removes odours caused by vomit, faeces, sweat, milk & tobacco smoke
- Use on carpets, underlay, mattresses, curtains, fabrics, artificial turf & synthetic grass
- Can also be used on hard surfaces such as concrete, brick, wood, walls & floors
How Does It Work?
U-REMOVE is a carefully formulated, stable liquid suspension that contains bacterial spores that are harmless to humans. When the product is added to urine soilage, the bacteria begin to grow and, in the process, consume the organic waste matter that is present. This matter gets broken down ultimately into carbon dioxide and simple water-soluble molecules. As a result, this process stops the growth of bad-smelling bacteria by removing their food supply making U-REMOVE an excellent odour neutraliser and stain remover. It also contains a pleasant fresh fragrance for added product appeal.
For Use On…
U-REMOVE is designed for use on carpets and fabrics but can be used on hard surfaces as well. Because U-REMOVE is biologically active, it must not be mixed with disinfectants, sanitisers, hot water or strong chemicals as these materials will deactivate the good bacteria that are present and needed for the product to work.